• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

:( ---Fallen Warrior Project ..NO GOOD .... :(

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
14NOV2009 @2:11pm - We are attempting to verify Trailnuts story right now. Another member has spoke to him on the phone and PM'd me regarding the general course of the conversation.

At this time we are unable to verify Trailnuts story.

Does anyone here have any pertinet information about Trailnut (Mark Wilkins) and his son (Hugh , supposedly) ? If so , speak up ....

14Nov2009 - 2:34pm ....
as of right now per request of mark the build is off , that's all i want to comment about now thanks mike

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read this thread , it sounds like we , as a Brotherhood have been given another mission .....
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148957

Not sure if this has been covered before , I didn't see anything recent posted , sorry if this is a re-post .....
HD

Last edited:

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
I wish I could finish it for the dad and then give it back to him. Living in Hampton Roads, most of my friends are military and I am actually a military contractor. I hate hearing about the sacrifices that our troops are making anywhere. I think more people need to realize what they do for us all.

God Speed to our fallin' countrymen!

shonivey

It was suggested it get moved from the for sale section. I am to far to offer a wrench but i have alot of parts i can send if needed. I got out a couple of years before desert storm(damn i feel old) missed any actual conflict.
As the dad finishes the todo list I hope as a community we can make this happen!!! I understand we are just usernames to about 90% of the board but if you have the bronco Sickness BS for short you gotta be good people.
I'm in for whatever we can do.
shon OLD ARMY FART>>>

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Post up what parts are needed to finish and we will try to help out.

Go Tac

Loc.
Sparks
The To Do list?: Create a parts/needs list, Paypal account for those who want to donate cash, shipping the Bronc to Co.?, physical address to ship parts, goto guy who will be on location (or close to it), etc. Plenty of help waiting to ship cash, parts and help. I'm new here, but not new to helping good people. Keep us posted plz.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i knew my brothers would step up, and a big way. I really hope this can happen and please keep an up to date list as some guys may have things others don't. Great to see....on Veteran's day besides. Proud of you.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Need to set up a PayPal account so that not so local Bronco guys like myself can contribute with donations. ATL Powder Coating has a $100.00 donation ready.

Go Tac

Loc.
Sparks
I just sent an Email to Jim Creel and the gang at Wild Horses to see if they could lend a hand with project Fallen Warrier.

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
talked to trailnut (mark) tonight and asked him what some of his sons and his wishes where . some parts where c4 auto has 3 speed now . rebuild motor , new steering wheel factory doors , aftermarket bumpers , and a hardtop . floor shifter , twin sticks , a painless harness or centech . the truck is going to hopefully be at my place in colorado soon . i don't want to have anything to do with the paypal account rather have someone else involved in that . will also be looking for body parts such as inner fender panels . once the truck is here colorado i'll have a better idea

66broncofan

Contributor
talked to trailnut (mark) tonight and asked him what some of his sons and his wishes where . some parts where c4 auto has 3 speed now . rebuild motor , new steering wheel factory doors , aftermarket bumpers , and a hardtop . floor shifter , twin sticks , a painless harness or centech . the truck is going to hopefully be at my place in colorado soon . i don't want to have anything to do with the paypal account rather have someone else involved in that . will also be looking for body parts such as inner fender panels . once the truck is here colorado i'll have a better idea

Where in Colorado are you - I'd love to lend a hand and any extra parts that I have from my resto.

behemoth

Bronco Guru
This is great, is there any way to work on the debt that the father has from the bronco as well ? It would be great to complete it and have it debt free for him.
Ill kick in some funds when the account is ready.

Rick Roberts has a radio show and he is part of or one of a group that created the wounded warrior project. This sounds like something he may be interested in mentioning?

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
So is the Bronco coming to Colorado? If so where? I would like to help if I can. Keep us updated on the timeline and whats needed.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
MAYBE a decal campaign for those who may be tight on funds but still want to be a part of this?