• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote now for the 2014 CB Calendar - Voting closes Sat Oct 19th

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, it's time to vote for the 2014 CB.com Calendar and we have a lot of entries. Choose 12 photos as your favorites. Remember, you can only vote once, so take your time deciding. The 12 photos with the most votes will be featured in the calendar.

To help see the images better I've set up a preview page:http://classicbroncos.com/calendar2014.shtml

PLEASE READ: Since we have so many entries this year PLEASE look at the preview page carefully first (maybe print it out) and write down your favorite 12 by number. It will make it easier to cast your vote.

I'll keep this poll up until the night of Sat Oct 19th and then announce the winners the next day. When voting please pay attention to which checkbox goes with which photo. The checkbox is to the lower left of each photo. Or just click on the photo and the correct check box will get checked.

Also, only existing forum members can vote. Unfortunately in the past we've had people get all their buddies to join the forums just so they could stuff the ballot box for their Bronco.

Thanks to all those that sent in your photos and good luck!

SickWhips

Contributor
Come on #32! I guess I thought the picture was better than it really is :eek:

sriha

Well if I don't make a month then at least I will make the collage on Jan 2014 page right:D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
#23 bronco graveyard?;)

no its not !! ;)

Yeah, let's not pimp our calendar shots guys. I leave member's names off them for a reason. It should be about the best photos, not a popularity contest between members.

sorry let me edit my post ...just read this !! thanks

last year we had 86 pic entries .. this year 57 ??

Last edited: