• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rare Opportunity BARE Duff Arms

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
The stars are aligning, we will have a limited amount of head units, Early Bronco frame brackets and arms all here in the same window of time getting ready for powder coating. Because we normally do much larger batches of each component going at different times this is always the challenge of getting someone a set bare. They'll be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. Let us know ASAP if you are interested in a set. The savings is $50 (what the 6 pieces cost to blue powder normally.) So, $699 instead of the regular $749. Must be ordered over the phone. We also have discounted pricing on Heavy Duty retainers or Dana 60 Spacers for the month of December with an arm purchase as well. So, it's a double sale at this point!

Suzy

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
NOW you tell me! JK ;D

Actually my blue arms just arrived safely yesterday. Thanks!!

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Well don't worry gang we still have them in Duff Blue so feel free to call us up and order those anytime! This bare option is a very limited time thing and we know that there are some folks out there who want them bare. Trust me I know I talk to them on the phone more often than you would think. It's hard try'n to explain to a customer that we can't just make 1 set in bare to sell to you, so you would have to time it to where we made a run of all of the items needed in the kit and catch them right before they go to powder coat. We are just letting everyone know that time is NOW! You will have a small window before Christmas to get your bare arms. After the powdercoater is back from his Christmas vacation these will get sent off to be coated.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Wish this had been available when you guys were driving west and passing through here. I almost pulled the trigger, but didn't want them blue or gray. Timing is everything. :)

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
we've had a couple pair ordered up already…not sure how much longer they will last! :cool:

Last edited:

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Ok, I'll bite...hook-line-n-sinker! Suzy, your posting on this site is good marketing and paying off in spades for you.

I just took you up on the offer, just hung up the phone w/ Brian after making the order.

EDIT: And btw, I held out buying these arms specfically because they were blue. I looked at other arms and was ready to buy from a different source, your posting and offer of bare arms was good timing and made you a sale in my case.

And respectfully, from a business point of view -its not my job to advertise for you, in fact I almost bought different arms just because I feel so strongly.

Secondly, it cost me more money, time, effort and energy to buy a product I don't like -but is close to what I want, and then have to modify to fit my needs. Case in point; if I would have choosen to buy your blue, or gray, colored arms and them had the remove your color choice of powder coat, and then get them re-powder coated to my color it would have cost me in several ways....which is exactly why I hadn't bought from you when I wanted them & needed them months ago. So once again good timing on your part.

And lastly, maybe like you and maybe like lots of other people who have Bronco's, I have built my own business's over the years. And over the years I have learned what customers like and don't like. I also build my own classic Bronco's and hotrod cars in MY vision of whats cool, using a collection of parts that I think is neat, using MY color choice.....afterall, thats exactly what "customization" means, individual choices.
My intention w/ these comments are to promote/stimulate growth and marketing idea's to your business.....best wishes.

Thanks guys, Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, I'll bite...hook-line-n-sinker! Suzy, your posting on this site is good marketing and paying off in spades for you.

I just took you up on the offer, just hung up the phone w/ Brian after making the order.

EDIT: And btw, I held out buying these arms specfically because they were blue. I looked at other arms and was ready to buy from a different source, your posting and offer of bare arms was good timing and made you a sale in my case.

And respectfully, from a business point of view -its not my job to advertise for you, in fact I almost bought different arms just because I feel so strongly.

Secondly, it cost me more money, time, effort and energy to buy a product I don't like -but is close to what I want, and then have to modify to fit my needs. Case in point; if I would have choosen to buy your blue, or gray, colored arms and them had the remove your color choice of powder coat, and then get them re-powder coated to my color it would have cost me in several ways....which is exactly why I hadn't bought from you when I wanted them & needed them months ago. So once again good timing on your part.

And lastly, maybe like you and maybe like lots of other people who have Bronco's, I have built my own business's over the years. And over the years I have learned what customers like and don't like. I also build my own classic Bronco's and hotrod cars in MY vision of whats cool, using a collection of parts that I think is neat, using MY color choice.....afterall, thats exactly what "customization" means, individual choices.
My intention w/ these comments are to promote/stimulate growth and marketing idea's to your business.....best wishes.

Thanks guys, Merry Christmas!

Thanks for Everything Whoaa! Merry Christmas Buddy :)

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Last call, remaining arms go to powder coat tomorrow afternoon! ;D

Glad we got a few of you a bargain around the holidays, we know it all adds up everywhere!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!
Suzy