• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

line drawings

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone know where I can find simple 3 view line drawings of the early Bronco? Outline, belt line and door lines. No graphics, etc. Wanting to design a color scheme and graphics for a project. I haven't been able to find this with simple google search. Thank you! Mark

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Found these on google. coachbarnes might have the raw images from the coloring book pics below

early_bronco_line_art_by_jen22_03.jpg

39334924030_large.jpg

P2EB1_WM_630x.jpg

P10EB1_WM_630x.jpg

P9EB1_WM_630x.jpg

P12EB1_WM_630x.jpg

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, I came asking to the right place! Thanks!

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
None of those are to scale for graphic work, try bad wraps, it'll cost you $20 but it will be accurate. Also Mr Clipart, but I highly doubt they go back that far.

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I appreciate all the suggestions, thank you. I was able to use a couple of the drawings to do what I needed for the moment anyhow. Thank you again. Mark