• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 EB Sandrunner under development

1970mule

Bronco Guru
Anyone interested in making an offer?

yes, do you take children as a payment. I have one I may part with.I hear they do really good fine detail work since they have tiny fingers.;D man I would love to get that bronco. what is the price as it is now?

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
yes, do you take children as a payment. I have one I may part with.I hear they do really good fine detail work since they have tiny fingers.;D man I would love to get that bronco. what is the price as it is now?

Last time I put it up for sale it was $13K. Had a couple people look at it, but didn't want a project this big. (custom powertrain, etc.)

Price is negotiable....I don't take kids as payment. My (2) are part of the reason this sucker is probably going. ;)

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Bronco has been sold for asking price. I told the new owner to go ahead and use this build thread to continue the progress. Not sure if he will or not, but I'll definitely stay tuned to see her get done.

I wish I had more time/energy to do it myself, but that just wasn't in the cards. Maybe I'll get another some day in the future.......

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Congrats on the sell, I know you have been looking for the right buyer for awhile. It is a very good Bronco worth the asking price in parts alone. Hope to see an update in the future!

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I live in highland, did you sell it to someone local?.

It was a guy from Grand Rapids named Russ.

He has a Bronco already (lightly modified), but was looking to build it up for the dunes in a similar manner to what I've been doing (basically total rebuild).

His brother was looking to buy a Bronco similar to what he already owned.

So instead of rebuilding his truck, he's selling it to his brother and finishing up mine the rest of the way to get the dune Bronco he wanted.

He told me he's let me know when he got it done so we could meet up at the dunes and I could drive it. I also asked for first stab at it if he ever sold it after getting her done and he agreed. Who knows.....it may come back some day.;)

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Does anyone on here know the guy that bought my Bronco? Russ in Grand Rapids, MI?

I want to get in touch with him ASAP. I have someone else that would REALLY like to purchase it off of him. (Willing to pay more than he bought it for off of me.)

I lost his contact information on my old phone (dammit.) Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Detroit Autorama 2020

So I went to the Autorama this year to support a good friend and his 72 K5 Blazer build and what do I see but my Bronco finally finished.

I was blown away and unfortunately didn't get a ton of detail pics, but almost all of my fab work is as I left it and they kept the overall vision pretty much identical (with the exception of color) Even keeping the large Lightforce lights and lightbar.

So glad to see it again and finally finished - going to drop the guy a line and let him know that I want first stab at it if she ever sells.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Attachments

• Bronco1.jpg
    Bronco1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Bronco2.jpg
    Bronco2.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 90

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Must be very gratifying to see your vision completed, that’s awesome! How about pictures of your buddies blazer, we love pictures and most old iron!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
So I went to the Autorama this year to support a good friend and his 72 K5 Blazer build and what do I see but my Bronco finally finished.

I was blown away and unfortunately didn't get a ton of detail pics, but almost all of my fab work is as I left it and they kept the overall vision pretty much identical (with the exception of color) Even keeping the large Lightforce lights and lightbar.

So glad to see it again and finally finished - going to drop the guy a line and let him know that I want first stab at it if she ever sells.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Awesome! So often these turn into a forgotten project sitting out back degrading into a pile of rust, dirt, etc.

Todd Z.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
That is an awesome truck! My daughter and I spent some time checking it out. Really like it.:cool: