• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PNW Meet,Greet,Swap Meet, BBQ Meat Sat, Mar 17 Damascus, OR

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Alright guys, its about that time, time for some meetin and greeting. This time we are gonna add some swap meetin! And some BBQ.

It is going to be at the Porth's Bronco Acres out in Damascus, 22220 SE Heidi Ln Damascus OR 97015, its just off the 212 on the way to Mt. Hood (not too far off the 205).

Here is the PDF Flyer for the event, Be sure to pass it along.
PDF Map and Flyer

If you dont have anything to swap, etc, no prob just show up and enjoy the fellowship preferrable with your rig but if it aint rollin at least bring yourself, we'd love to have you. The Nov meet and greet was a great success with 14 rigs and about 40 people!

What's needed:
If everyone could pitch in $5 for the port-o-john that'd be great!

Plates/Napkins - RegShawn
Ketchup/Must/Mayo - Boring66
Hamburger Patties - PDXBronco
Hot Dogs - MarkH
Hot Links -
Hamburger/Hot Dog Buns - MarkH
Sodas - need 2 or 3
BBQ Beans - MarkH SWA0330
Chips - DonW
Potato Salad -

Other stuff -

Let me know and I will sign you up.

Last edited:

jdub1233

Little too soon for me to say I'll be there for sure. Hopefully my new tank, bumpers, and engine swap are done in time. I'll let you know what I can contribute as soon as I can make sure I'll be there.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
do you guys know that this is the Same weekend as the 4x4 Swapmeet at the Puyallup Fairgrounds? A yearly thing up here

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'll check with Don about the date, see if he wants to move it to the next weekend.

Edit, checked with Don and we moved it to Saturday the 17th of March. I know there are several local guy (including me) that wouldnt mind heading up to the Puyallup Meet.

Last edited:

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
Alright, new date has been added to my calendar. I've got some bronco parts I'm looking to get rid of, so now I'm 95% sure I can make it... but I might not take the ol' Bronco. Probably be up in my BroncoII ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
PDXBronco
I know there are several local guy (including me) that wouldn't mind heading up to the Puyallup Meet

So we taking your ride or mine?;D And do we need to bring along a trailer?;)

feitctaj do you guys know that this is the Same weekend as the 4x4 Swapmeet at the Puyallup Fairgrounds? A yearly thing up here

Thank you for letting us know, I would of been bummed to miss either one.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
haha that sounds better to me that way i dont have to rely on my dad to find all of the bronco parts i have, they are all stashed in random places so it gives me more time to sort them out hope to see everyone there, i cant wait lets try to break 20 broncos!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
You can put me down for plates and napkins. Are we going to need any silverware (plasticware;) ). Should be a lot of fun.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the Date change since I am going to Puyallup as well.

On a side note I will probably have extra space in the truck and on the trailer if someone needs something hauled back to the pdx area. You can leave it at our booth if need be and pick it up in the Oregon City area.

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
Well crap now I dont think that I can go that is the weekend that my wife graduates. Somehow I dont think she would be very understanding of me wanting to go to a bbq instead!

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
kyle said:
Thanks for the Date change since I am going to Puyallup as well.

On a side note I will probably have extra space in the truck and on the trailer if someone needs something hauled back to the pdx area. You can leave it at our booth if need be and pick it up in the Oregon City area.

Hey Kyle, I am wondering if I can get a sneak preview of Whacha bringing like last year, maybe YOURA sellin what I am a wantin!!!;)

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Mherriford said:
Well crap now I dont think that I can go that is the weekend that my wife graduates. Somehow I dont think she would be very understanding of me wanting to go to a bbq instead!

Tell Her it is a graduation BBQ in her honor!!:)

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
Well It looks like I'm a retard and got my dates mixed up. So I'm in after all, Count me in for some BBQ beans and some hot dogs. So josh whatcha driving this time?

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is some of what I have: NP435 with adapter, used soft top with all the hardware, used bikini top, set of old school headers, Wildhorse rear bumper with tire rack and jerry can holder, bare rust free doors, a center console, used carpet kit and hold downs, possibly a set of after market seats, probably some other stuff I can’t think of….

Want: NP435 with 205, 66-69 turn signals, good use set of 35x12.5's prefer BFG's

Amac70

ME
Well humm you moved to my b day. Is this going to be an afternoon thing or evening thing. I have some serious drinking to do that night. Pretty sure i can make it though and if its not raining probally even drive the bronco.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
afternoon, since we are goign to be BBQing and looking at broncos we will need all the daylight we can get, i think last time it was something like noon or so till 4