• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Buster Doug Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I have this pic.

Attachments

• Bronco Buster.JPG
    Bronco Buster.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 222

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just recently got what I believe is an original picture from the drag strip in Miami. Its up against another vehicle. I love these vintage pics. Let me know if this helps. I can get a better pic for ya.

Blue71

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 298
OP
OP
Bronco_46256

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
I have not seen that one---I would love a scan of it.

I'll scan my photos of Doug Next to the truck and post it here for everyone also...

Thanks again!

chris

OP
OP
Bronco_46256

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
Finally got a new scanner so I can share some of my Bronco Buster photos collection with everyone. This link will take you to my photobucket.com page, then you can grab a large photo from there....

antiquefreak

Hi Chris,
I'm Doug Nash's daughter, Noelle. I have a bunch of pictures of the Bronco Buster as well as magazine articles and pictures. The scanner we currently have is rather difficult to use. If you are compiling a collection, I'm pretty sure I would have some things you would be interested in! Hopefully I can figure this scanner out or figure out a different way to get some things to you. My e-mail address is vintagefreak@comcast.net, just for future reference. What do you have so far? Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I found this thread by doing a random Google search on dad. He doesn't "get" that people are still interested. I'm one of his biggest fans as well and loved the Bronco Buster best! ;D

Johnny

Noelle... What ever happened to Bronco Buster ??? Please tell me your dad has it put up somewhere...

antiquefreak

I asked dad about the Bronco Buster and apparently the body ended up in a junk yard, somewhere in MI. The motor (which he said is very special) was removed and used for another drag car. He heard that this car is still around. He helped build it for a "fan" years ago. This guy cherished it and rarely drove it. (mainly to car shows and things like that) He died and his children sold it to a collector. Apparently this collector showed up and found the car suspended from the ceiling in a garage, just as it had been for 30 or more years! He isn't sure who owns this car now but it sounds like it's still around, with the Bronco Buster motor. The Bronco Buster body is still a mystery but we aren't very hopeful that it's still around.

Johnny

I asked dad about the Bronco Buster and apparently the body ended up in a junk yard, somewhere in MI.

Awe, I hate to hear that... :cry: but it is good that a piece of it lives on... Thanks for getting back here to answer my question....

Oh, and seeing how I am a dragracer, I'm ofcoarse a fan of your dad... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.