• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

road trip - atlanta to austin and back..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednck21

im going to austin, tx next weekend to pick up a bronco, so if anyone needs anything hauled let me know;D ill have an empty car hauler on the way out there and an 8' bed both ways.

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
If you need a spot to crash for the night. I'm 3 hours east of Austin in Spring. Googlemap it. If you can use a bed, it's available for ya. My rates are very reasonable.;)

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

If you need a spot to crash for the night. I'm 3 hours east of Austin in Spring. Googlemap it. If you can use a bed, it's available for ya. My rates are very reasonable.;)

wow, i really appreciate that;) as of now i dont have any plans to any farther east than austin...if i do ill let you know;D

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

ok, so maybe i dont know east from west, but i might take you up on that offer;D i was in a hurry when i typed that:p

geez that was bad...%)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
if'n you going down I-40 you can stop and rest or have a bed or hell the whole fithwheel for the night;D
edit: I just did a mapquest and it may be a lil out of your way but your still welcome;D

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I need a full sized Bronco hauled from your area to Huntsville, AL.. Are you interested? Will pay..

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

if'n you going down I-40 you can stop and rest or have a bed or hell the whole fithwheel for the night;D
edit: I just did a mapquest and it may be a lil out of your way but your still welcome;D

thanks! im planning to go out 20...doesnt 40 run through tennessee?:eek:

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

ill be on the road in 10 minutes...driving most of tonight and all day tomorrow and sunday. if any one wants to talk broncos or BS feel free to give me a call as i will have plenty of time to chat;D 404-304-7038

Blane

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

got home about 2 hrs ago. 1870 miles and no problems whatsoever:cool: boy am i glad to be home...

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
so, let's take a look at what you brought home... actually, just followed the link- looks like you got a great deal. what are you gonna run for axles??

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

the axles are coming out of the orange 77 since they are already built. the 77 is going back to stock to sell:cry:

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I can't believe I missed this post. I have a whole storage unit full of bronco parts in College Station,TX. Oh well. I guess I'll have to make a road trip one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.