• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nylint Rock Crawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco60-niner

Loc.
leavenworth,ks
I have 2 Nylint rock crawlers that I'd like to sell. I have the Scorpion and the Jeep. They are both in pretty good shape but one of them seems like one axle is awlays stuck in high range. It's probably a simple fix but I dont have time to mess with them any more. I'll let them both go with the 2 chargers and remotes for $100. (These are the bigger ones that Nylint used to sell.)

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
I've been looking for these forever and of course they don't sell them any more. I'd like both

OP
OP
bronco60-niner

bronco60-niner

Loc.
leavenworth,ks
I've been looking for these forever and of course they don't sell them any more. I'd like both

where are you located? I'm guessing its probably gonna cost about $20 to ship them if I need to but I'll box 'em and take them to UPS if you want to pay the shipping. Just let me know how you want to handle it. I can do paypal, money order or certified check, its up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.