• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wanted ,,attention all snap on dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
attention all snap on folks ,,, i have an old snap on welder , that i am looking for parts for ,,,

it is a muscle mig series ,,,,, ya-204 c 200 amp wire feed welder ,, the other day ,, the wire feed system just went dead ,, no feed from the motor at all ,, as far as i can figure ,, i am looking for a new feeder controll board assy ,, i must have short circuited it ,, because i took off the cover where the wire spool is ,, and the feed motor itself , had shorted out on the welder case assy ,, as both of the bolts that secure it , were loose ,, and one was completely gone ,, i figure this to the off roading i have to do with it , taking back and forth from my shop , to my house garage ,, about 500 yards ,, or good off roading ,, and many obsticles ,,,

so any how,, if any of you folks are ,, or know a snap on dealer ,, who might be able to find me the parts ,, please let me know , as i use this in my buisness as well as at home ,, and i dont seem to have a local dealer ,,, thanks folks,,,

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Hey I just went to snapon.com and looked your welder up and there is NOT a listing for it.Only a ya203 or ya205.I would suggest e-mailing them or calling to find out who actually made the welder.Good luck

rednck21

yeah chances are someone else made it for snap on...you just need to find out who.

Status
Not open for further replies.