• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bald TSL and stock wiper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
title pretty much says it all
-free stock wiper motor, doesnt work, dont know why, looks really crusty inside and out, might be rebuildable might not be, the other one i had was siezed too but i cleaned it up and it works again maybe this one will too

-free 38x12.5x15 bald super swamper TSL, you just have to pay to have it removed from the wheel that i want to keep. still has some tread its worn a bit past the wear bars but side lugs are good and it holds air and would be a good spare GONE
thanks
email me for questions or whatever kdporth1987@hotmail.com
its all in Damascus OR
no shipping on the tire

Last edited:
OP
OP
bluebronco69

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
tire is gone but i still have the wiper motor if anyone is interested in one? im sure it will work i bet its just corroded inside
thanks

OP
OP
bluebronco69

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
yup factory electric motor. if it hangs around here too long i mgiht take it apart and work on it, if i get bored enough

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
yup factory electric motor. if it hangs around here too long i mgiht take it apart and work on it, if i get bored enough

I can take that off your hands as well if no one else wants to try it. I'll do the same and see if I can get it working right for when mine fails. (Which probably isn't going to be too long now)

Status
Not open for further replies.