• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1987 F-250

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
Let's see, the good:
460 motor rebuilt x amount of miles ago.
C-6 rebuilt x amount of miles ago with stage 1 shift kit.
HD Dana 44 up front, Dana 60 in back. 80-90% tread BFG All terrains.
Brand new steering pump and gear box. New ball joints.
Edelbroch 650cfm carb, Dual Gas tanks
It needs Exhaust badly-I have something pieced together but it's not much, it's loud. The drivers door only opens from the inside. I have a whole new door for it that comes with. The body as a whole is just ok. getting rusty in spots. A few dents.Tailgate latch only opens one side, so you have to pull the rod for the other, just needs new clips I believe. Something with the charging system is screwy, either the battery or alternator. I need it gone because I don't use the truck very much and I have to many cars as it is. Email me if your close and interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.