• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

water pump pulley

Capt. Mike

I am restoring an eb that was refitted w/ a 351W(not sure what out of) I stripped engine to paint it and bought some new componets, one being a new water pump. Now with everything back together the water pump pulley does not stick out far enough for belts to line up. Could it be something to do with A/C or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Someone posted recently about there being a few lengths of water pump that would bolt up, but I can't remember the topic of the thread, or who posted it. Maybe SoCalTom... Do a little searching & maybe he'll see this thread.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
X2 on what they said. i made my shims, if i had know they sold them i probably would have done that alot eaiser.