• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

challanges fer the day

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
Ive been searching for most of the night. But have to go to bed soon. I starts working nights tomorrow.
I have collected most of the parts for a EFI swap. I was given most of the front dress for an explorer 5.5 I plan to use most if it. The power steering pump was left out in the weather; so I want to change it out. While savaging for a short shaft for my Chevy column swap I ran across a Dodge neon with a new reman power steering pump in a box under the hood. There were 3 numbers on it.
20-906
It looks like the explorer pump except for the discharge port doesn't have a 45 elbow on it. Can some one cross-reference it for me?

Also I plan on using the EDIS off the explorer with a 92 Lincoln module and harness. Is there any thing else I need off the spare dizzy besides the gear.

I am putting the explorer fuel rails on a 92 Bronco lower and a Mustang upper.I plan on running the fuel lines to the rear of the motor.
Does this mix sound bad?

I was given a 5.0 with a bad piston, I was going to use the EFI stuff. But the fuel rails were bent.

Another thing I need is some wiring pix of the explorer and Bronco harness. The Bronco injector harness has one plg that goes to the main harness; but the mustang harness has 2.

And last
any one want to donate a harness to my project feel free to, just PM me :cool:

Thanks
-Nick