• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heartthrob Exhaust

Terkish

I am also looking for exhausts right now and would be interested on info on this one. Looks like a good deal.

hdfx81

I have it on mine fit good,I had to do a little modifying because I put in a H-pipe but without the H-pipe it was a good fit using flowmaster 40's.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
For $25 more you can get an exhaust kit that's actually designed for a bronco and will fit from BC Bronco's. I personally would rather support a Bronco vendor over some internet parts supplier! Especially considering that the kit is most likely very generic.

OP
OP
Mikekerney

Mikekerney

Loc.
Eufaula
needabronco, which kit are you referring to, and does it attach to stock manifolds or just headers? I'm looking to keep my manifolds.

hdfx81, do you use stock manifolds or headers?

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
For $25 more you can get an exhaust kit that's actually designed for a bronco and will fit from BC Bronco's. I personally would rather support a Bronco vendor over some internet parts supplier! Especially considering that the kit is most likely very generic.

2x on chucks 2 into 1 exhaust system, I have it on mine and it fit perfect, not to mention its a beastly sound.....I dont think the exhaust would bolt to stock headers, the exhaust ends are flared to bolt tight on the collector, which has a ball shape to it, thier headers(which I did spring for, and again fit like they made if from Ford factory)

OP
OP
Mikekerney

Mikekerney

Loc.
Eufaula
I checked BC Bronco's site, and their system stops at the muffer. I need the tailpipe also. Any recommendations?

robofig

But just saying " I have a Heartthrob Exhaust on my eb" would make me sound soooo cool. :cool:

ugly74

Bronco abuser
as a rule, I just avoid most anything that can be found in a JC Whitney catalog.

hdfx81

needabronco, which kit are you referring to, and does it attach to stock manifolds or just headers? I'm looking to keep my manifolds.

hdfx81, do you use stock manifolds or headers?

I have stock manifolds. If I didn't put in the H-pipe it would have been a bolt on project with no cutting or bending. Oh yea I only have a rear gas tank so I don't know how it would fit with an aux tank.

OP
OP
Mikekerney

Mikekerney

Loc.
Eufaula
Thanks everyone for the info. Sounds like they work great if you can overcome who sells them. Hopefully one of the vendors will read this and pick them up.

plumbdoctor

Loc.
Golden
I checked BC Bronco's site, and their system stops at the muffer. I need the tailpipe also. Any recommendations?

After install, just take it to a muffler shop and have them bend a tail pipe for you. Chuck told me that many poeple want the tail pipe to exit in diff locations that it was easier to stop at muffler.... then you can finish to your own likings