• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender Flares

100+daily

Loc.
Eastern Sierra
I just bought a set of Gorilla Warflares by Wild Horses and was looking through the package contents. I noticed that self tapping screws are included to attach the flares to the fenders. Do most people use these for their install or pop rivets? My concern is cutting a tire. Or do I use the screws and cut them off with my Dremel???

Thanks
Greg

matt w

Bronco Guru
ya i saw some attached with stainless cap crews looked so;D nice and different i snapped this pic when i saw it to remind me. very nice! I do like the idea and look of stainless button heads!,,that would be my # 1 vote! check it... i think i would use washers also. imho;D

post some pics for us when your done.. :D

ps i loved the cage on this rig ..that is my next project and this caught my at a so cal bronco event,,,not sure who owns it,,,VERY SWEET RIDE!

Whoever built this did great!;D;)

Attachments

• blue bronco.jpg
    blue bronco.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 91
  • stainless cap screw.jpg
    stainless cap screw.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 90

Oatmeal

I attached my Bushwackers with stainless steel button head allen screws and nuts. Found them at a surplus hardware store, they were aircraft stuff and cost me next to nothing (paid by the lb.) You can find some really cool stuff at those kinds of places:)----------Hans