• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

side exhaust info?

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
does anyone know where to get an exhaust bezel/ring like this one? im looking to to a side exhaust similar to this blue bronco, but i cant find anything like it. not sure if he made it or what. any info or tips would be much appreciated.

In case the link takes you to the overview of the scrapbook, scroll right and youll see a close up of it. thanks for the help.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/slideshow06

65 mustang

kinda looks like a custom piece. round stock 1/2 3/8 ish with a bolt circle pattern, flat head screws. Call a local machine shop to hook you up. I'd use stainless so it stays purty. Scott

66fora69er

Contributor
There was a guy in the Lone Star Early Bronco club that was making those a while back. Cant remember his name. You might put an e-mail out the the LEBC list. bronco@vmware1.cartama.net

Last edited:

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
You talking about the chrome ring in the front of the rear quarter panel? I would look at a boat shop.

OP
OP
C

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
thanks alot for the info everyone! i pm'ed him, i just hope he has more or some left. if anyone has more info, keep it coming. the more options the better.

getfuzzy

Fab-ra-k-tion= To build or make something cool for your ride. A sheel of alum. or stainless and a holesaw or two and bam. Trim ring. If you come up blank shot me a PM and I can help you out.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
That blue Bronco belongs to Crawlin68. He had that exhaust ring custom made. You might try contacting him either on this site or on norcalbroncos.com for more info. Wouldn't be hard for a machine shop to make though.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can get similar pieces at boat supply houses, as was mentioned. Also, Corsa Exhaust makes some super nice pieces for boats as well. We told them at SEMA a few years ago that they should offer them in their main catalog and website since hot-rodders would like to use that kind of stuff too.
Don't know if they did or not, but if you don't see any on their site, give customer service a ring.

Paul

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
JParker11x and I got it all figured out. yes, I still have some and will be sending him some today.

tinytim02 - Thanks very much for throwin' me a bone!

If there are other rings out there, I'd like to know. I searched high and low and could not find anything that would work. Same with Crawlin68, which I believe is the bronco pictured in the slide show. So him and I got our resources together and made our own. Now, I have just taken the ball and ran with it, with his consent of course.

J.D.