• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

header back exhaust options

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
Okay, trying to finally get my build back on the road and the exhaust is the only thing remaining. I have narrowed down my header choice to these (http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/ProFlow_Headers_Ceramic_Pair/bronco_headers). Now, since I have done most of the work in my garage, I want to buy a header back system that I can install. Any suggestions that will work with these headers? How about Duff's stuff? Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

broncaholic

Okay, trying to finally get my build back on the road and the exhaust is the only thing remaining. I have narrowed down my header choice to these (http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/ProFlow_Headers_Ceramic_Pair/bronco_headers). Now, since I have done most of the work in my garage, I want to buy a header back system that I can install. Any suggestions that will work with these headers? How about Duff's stuff? Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

I also bought the WH headers and Magnaflow mufflers from JEGS but had to have a muffler shop install the pipes and mufflers. Have you considered going with BC's headers and exhaust system? Ready to install yourself. The only reason I went with WH is that I am running duals and BC's is a single.

OP
OP
Lunar-tic

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
I am considering BC's but, it is rather pricey and the wait is a little much. And I imagine the shipping isn't going to be cheap. On the other hand, I could get some Hedman thermal coated Bronco Headers, Hooker pipes (also for a Bronco) and some Cherry Bombs for for about $525 from Summit and the shipping is free.

Green76

Loc.
Sherman, Texas
I am considering BC's but, it is rather pricey and the wait is a little much. And I imagine the shipping isn't going to be cheap. On the other hand, I could get some Hedman thermal coated Bronco Headers, Hooker pipes (also for a Bronco) and some Cherry Bombs for for about $525 from Summit and the shipping is free.

I went with the $309 Hedman Unpolished Ceramics from Summit and couldn't be happier. My bronco has an NV4500 and I had no interference problems.

OP
OP
Lunar-tic

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
I went with the $309 Hedman Unpolished Ceramics from Summit and couldn't be happier. My bronco has an NV4500 and I had no interference problems.

Got a part number on those? Full or shorties? What did you go with from the headers back?