• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351W Pulley Pics

DAKOTA7720

Loc.
CASS COUNTY, MN
I'm starting to put my 351W engine project back together and I need some help. The bottom end is finished, so now I'm trying to find the right pulleys. I've searched the threads and vendor sights, but I haven't seen any definitive answers. I bought the core w/o any pulleys, brackets, etc. so I'm trying to piece it back together.
It was balanced with a 4 bolt balancer, so it sort of limits my options. I have PS and I might add a compressor in the distant future, and maybe a higher output alt. I would appreciate pics and specific brands of what others are running. I have no plans for the serpentine set up.
Thanks

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Best bet is to hit up a junkyard to get matching pulleys and accessory brackets so everything lines up. otherwise your just kinda shooting in the dark and will probably end up needing spacers

OP
OP
D

DAKOTA7720

Loc.
CASS COUNTY, MN
I've looked into the pick 'n' pull option. It's not as easy as it was when I was out west. Things get really rusty back here with all of the road salt. I know it's an 84' block if that helps. Can anybody provide a list of 84' vehicles that came w/ the 351w. I'm pretty sure it was out of a Crown Vic.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Take a look for an E150-350 with a 351. The vans runs very short accessory drives and have a Saginaw PS pump. Plus they are fairly common.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D;D;D On mine I just used the ones that came off the 289. I got the pc. to bolt on to hold the alt. and fabed. one for the p/s works well been running it over 30 years no problems good luck with yours.%)%)%) Bill %):cool:;D