• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tahoe 3rd Row Bench

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Anyone got any pictures of their Tahoe 3rd row bench mounted up in back?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey, sorry to Hi Jack, but are you guys doing your Run this year?

Bronco Run... did I get bumped out of the yahoo group, or just hasn't been active lately?

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Hey Hey Super Dave! :D No official April Fools run this year. Seems like a lot of the group has been in rebuild mode over the past year or so. My truck is in dire need of some spring attention as well, but at least I'm still bombing around looking like someone from madmax with its ugliness lately. ;)
Weddings, babies, movings, economy, gas prices, and other stuff reeking havok on the Fools Run too I think.
The Yahoo email was a total bust. I don't think anyone liked it as much as the forum and I agree. At least we've got Classicbroncos! Thank you, Jon as always! :)

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I have a pic on my work computer of one made out of tubing. I have a Yukon Denali and was going to try to use the seat too. I can post a pic on Monday if someone else doesn't post it before then.