• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco side mirrors without doors

Scottylack

what do you do if you dont run doors...? Any suggestions on make of mirrors and installation?????

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I bought a cheap 5" mirror at Pep Boys, 2" muffler clamp, a piece of flat stock. I take them off when I put the doors back on.

Mark

Attachments

• BBBB2012 024.jpg
    BBBB2012 024.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 250

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I use Jeep CJ mirrors and made custom brackets to mount them to the windshield. I don't think I would really recommend this setup though because the Jeep mirrors shake around a lot even when all the hardware is plenty tight.

Ensane13

Loc.
Sandy Hook
heres mine but i got them many years ago k-bar-s is no longer in business

I got a set of these off eBay but have not mounted them yet, how did you do it? Sorry to hijack the post but I've been pondering for a few weeks now. Putting there can you get something on the back of a bolt or did you just screw them into the metal?

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I run tube doors in the summer and adapted some harley davidson mirrors to them. Those mirrors have 5/16 male fine threads so you should be able to make a bracket to thread them into and bolt them onto the hinge bolts or something.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I run a KTM mirror. I clamp it on my front hoop and leave it there all year. Just fold it out when needed...

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
This gets a little more complicated if your planning to tow a trailer too.