• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses front hoops with Duff arms

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
I just ordered WH front and rear shock hoops for my Bronco and was wondering if anyone has used them with Duff arms? Do the shocks line up with the Duff mount on the arms? I like the Duff arms but don't want the shocks to be at an angle when they are mounted. I plan on running Fox or King reservoir shocks on the setup.

Adarcy

I'm running that exact setup. Lines up perfectly. Running bilstein 7100 RR's.

OP
OP
H

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
Thanks man. I was worried it wouldn't work. I guess I can go ahead and get those ordered so I can start all my welding on the frame.

jdominguez

Loc.
San Diego
Adarcy what are the specs on your 7100's front and rear? Are you running the short body all around?

Thanks,

John-

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And while you're waiting for an answer jdominguez, I'll at least say welcome to the site!
Hope it helps you have more fun working on your Bronco.

Paul

jdominguez

Loc.
San Diego
Thanks Paul. The site and the folks on here have been a great resource along with the vendors we have dealt with thus far, your company included. My dad and I are doing our build together, the EB we are restoring was his first car so it's extra special to me. He sold it many years ago and we got it back.

Hellfire, sorry to hijack your thread. What type of driving do you plan to do with your bronco?

Adarcy

Adarcy what are the specs on your 7100's front and rear? Are you running the short body all around?

Thanks,

John-

Front : 7100's short body 12" travel 360/80 mounted on the wild horses extreme front shock hoop.

Rear : 5100's.

Eventually i'll do the inboard mount and 7100's in the rear also.

OP
OP
H

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
Thanks Paul. Hellfire, sorry to hijack your thread. What type of driving do you plan to do with your bronco?

Honestly after I finish this frame off resto mod it will probably just see the street for a few years. But I want to have it set up the way I want it for when I do decide to trail it.