• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help! NP435 3rd-4th synchro question

hollowch

Loc.
Midland, TX
Trying to install my new bonded 3rd-to-4th gear syncro assembly and the instructions call for the side with oil slots to be installed toward the back of the transmission. I have NO idea which side they're talking about, they both look the same to me... can someone help please?

Btw I already called the guy at Novak and he was a complete shmuck.. Zero help whatsoever...

Here's what it looks like
np435_parts1.jpg

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx

Attachments

• NP 435 001.jpg
    NP 435 001.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Did you read his original post? He already called them and they were no help. (I think that's why he thought you were making a joke.)

Oh, I didn't catch that last part... :mad:

Well scratch them then, I was thinking of getting my rebuild kit from them.
Sorry- :-[

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Well scratch them then, I was thinking of getting my rebuild kit from them.

Sounds like one shmuck might have cost them a few sales. I am slowly rebuilding my NP435, it's on my workbench now. I probably would not have went for a full rebuild kit, but at least some gaskets and parts. I'll probably try to find another vendor if I can.