• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New harness with adding A/C

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
I have looked all around for a thread about replacing your harness, and adding a/c. what is the best harness for the job? I have looked at the american autowire, centech, and ez. The all have their pros and cons, but I am looking for easy, but I would like enough circuits to add everything that I want. Thanks for any help

OP
OP
R

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
that is a great option, but it is a little pricey. If i can not find anything else, I will probably go with that one. Can you add a/c if you have the centech harness

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I did Painless and AC. Pricey, but if I can do it anyone can. It has plenty of extra switched and constant power wires for later add ons.

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
I have centech and BC Vintage air- AC/Heat runs independant and only needs the hot lead connected to the back of the fuse box where the power input is. It has its own fuses and relays. Very simple. Any harness will work fine

OP
OP
R

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
thanks for the help. Probably just going with the centech. I did not know that about the a/c, but that helps a lot.