• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fan Shroud Questions, other Ford Compatabilities

hc37180

Loc.
Seattle, WA
Saw an ad on my local Craigslist. They were selling a couple different fan shrouds with FORD serial numbers. Is there anyway to check if these would be compatible with my 74' stock radiator??

E4TA-8146-EB
D20E-8146-BC
C9AE-8196-C

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
E4 shows for mid 80's Full size trucks, The D2 is Mustang/Cougar, and the other is 70's era big Fords. Not sure any of them would work as is, but anything can be made to fit with a big enough hammer and a sawzall :)

OP
OP
hc37180

hc37180

Loc.
Seattle, WA
E4 shows for mid 80's Full size trucks, The D2 is Mustang/Cougar, and the other is 70's era big Fords. Not sure any of them would work as is, but anything can be made to fit with a big enough hammer and a sawzall :)

Yeah I was able to determine the Ford models these came from & I figured it basically came down to "do the bolt holes match up" so I was throwing it out there to see if anyone had success doing it this way.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
More than likely all will be for wider radiators. Broncos have a very narrow radiator due to the narrow frame.