• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Turnkey '65 Chevelle musclecar, sale/partial trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbozmantpyt

Howdy, all: Looking to get back into 4x4s and want to trade my current "playtoy" (only room for one project at a time). 1965 Chevelle Malibu, driver. Original VIN and data plates intact. Tagged, smog exempt, drive anywhere today. Clean title in hand. Car is completely turnkey as is, no work necessary.

Motor/tranny/rear: Small-block 307 from a later Chevelle, bored to 327, cam, Weiand intake, Carter AFB Carb, new headers with custom dual exhaust (Magnaflow mufflers), rebuilt HEI distributor with MSD module and MSD 6AL ignition. New Moroso Blue Max wires. New plugs. Solid Turbo 350 tranny, shifts hard, B&M shifter. 10-bolt non-posi rear with 3.08 gears. Electric puller fan, car runs 195 in full desert heat. Brand new battery. Fresh oil and filter. New plugs and fuel filter. New fuel pump. Runs great and cool. Starts every time.

Body: Clean, no rust, driver-quality red paint. Looks great from 7-10 feet. Body is very straight. NO RUST. Trunk pan repaired, otherwise very clean in that department. Rear fender lips notched and folded to clear tires.

Wheels/tires: Brand-new Weld Prostar wheels with BFG ATs (275/60 rear, skinny fronts). Front discs and rear drums, manual. Power steering. Rear drums rebuilt and diff fluid changed. New stock rear springs. New upper/lower ball joints and new front shocks.

Interior very clean. Newly redone seats, door panels, dash pad. New 3-inch RJS lap belts. New tach, new Sony stereo with Infinity 6x9s in rear. New package tray and padding. New exterior mirrors.

Nothing unusual at all with the car. Drives straight and true, no weird noises. Not show quality, but beautiful driver car that draws attention. I'm getting over the classic car fixation for now and want to move back to 4x4s.

Sale price: $15,000.

Will consider full or partial trade for a K5 Blazer, prefer pre-75.

Will also consider partial trade (plus cash) for one of the following:

-- V8 CJ5/7
-- Early Bronco
-- Full-size Bronco

All trades must be fair. I will not trade a $15k car for a $5k truck. Based on the value of your trade, I may need cash from your end.

Will provide any more info or photos you require. Contact me directly at azamstaff@yahoo.com. Thanks. Located in North Scottsdale, AZ. Private seller.

newside.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.