• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

come get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
This stuff needs to get gone or it will end up in the trash. I really don't want to ship as I'm not very organized at doing that.

Attachments

• PICT0038.JPG
    PICT0038.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 229
  • PICT0039.JPG
    PICT0039.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 250

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
i knwo you said you really dont want to ship, but if you would consider it, i woud like the washer tank if it holds water, and i think i see one of the heater controls i need, not the one with the wires but the other one( is it the defrost maybe), and that carb spacer too would be nice, let me know how much for shipping it to Oregon 97015 ten dollars maybe?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I need the offset based air cleaner, its going to 97015, just down the road from Kyle, maybe we can split shipping. Also those billet ubolt caps too.

OP
OP
broncow72

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
PDX, The drop base will interfere with the throttle bellcrank if you are still using it and I can't remember what the size was for the billet caps, but they didn't fit my yoke very well. In fact I think my brother tried them and he got binding at high articulation angles. But if you guys want, I will combine this stuff for ya and ship it. I just don't want to have 15 different boxes going all across country. Hope you understand.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks for the clarification, I am using the stock stuff so I guess I will pass on the air cleaner and the caps. I saw those caps somewhere, they looked cool but if they didnt work for your ap, I am sure they wont for mine. Thanks!

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
edit, well if its ok to ship those things for me since it looks like josh doesnt want the other things any more, let me know i can paypal you, also looks like there is a switch bezel and switch knob in there can you throw those in too :) let me know what you think for shipping and pm me your paypal

Blackcypress-EB

Loc.
Winchester, KY
I live up the road in College Station. I would be interested in the rest of what you have after blue's request if it hasn't been spoken for. I can come this weekend if you will be around.

Thanks,
Scott

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
I would like the tail lights for my Bronco tub trailer I am working on if you would ship on my dime.
Brian

OP
OP
broncow72

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
All items are gone, sorry guys.
Blue.... your package will be shipped out monday or tuesday (depending holiday).
Airborne, the bumper wouldn't have been worth the shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.