• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

98 Ford Explorer Sport - SOLD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I have a very reliable Explorer for sale. It has 130,000 miles on it but I'd trust driving it to anywhere in the country. Uses NO oil, almost new tires and brakes, BRAND NEW exhaust last week ( $377 ), just passed NY State inspection two weeks ago so it is pretty good shape. I wasn't planning on selling it or I would have patched up the exhaust. There isn't a single dent on it and all original paint. Black with grey leather interior. Radio does not light up, front drivers seat does not flip forward, and there is a problem with the brakes. The pedal feels funny at very slow speed and a mechanic friend said either a speed sensor or front wheel bearing is the problem. I'd trust it to stop at 80 mph no problem so it isn't very serious. I'd think at the very worst it is a front wheel bearing around $200 to repair.

I just needed something bigger to carry my dogs to shows and a Expedition poped up so now I need to sell it. I want $3000 for it :) SOLD !!!

000atthepark086.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Andy, can you send me more photos?
THanks
I have been keeping my eyes peeled for one of these for my son.
I sure wish you were closer.....LOL

RacerwoodyATpeoplepc.com
Chris

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Wanna see a happy new owner?
He went through a snow storm on the way home, and was very pleased with the performance.
That truck runs great!
Andy was a great guy to deal with, went over and above as a seller in my opinion.
Great dealing with you again.
Now, about that jag.........;)

Attachments

• shop and explorer 014resize.JPG
    shop and explorer 014resize.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
BTW, that brake issue is the ABS kicking in.
Seems a bit lighter brake foot solves most of that .
Not sure why it is so sensitive, maybe an adjustment.
But that is what you were feeling in the pedal...
Nice to know it isn't something about to fly apart....LOL
THanks again Andy.
(Now my kids can follow me out on the beach!!!!!)
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.