• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'79 Chevy Malibu Classic HP 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
'79 Malibu Classic - HP 350 (43,000 miles) - Slap Stick Shifter (auto) - Fiero Bucket Seats - New Bushings between frame and body - New Carpet - Vette Rims with Beaty Rings and Center Cap - CD/AM/FM Radio. Needs a little body work (mostly surface rust), paint job, headliner, drivers seat redone, tires replaced (driveable but not much tread left). I bought the car for the original engine, which I put in my '78 El Cam. The engine that was in my El Cam. was a '95 HP 350 (still have the receipt) and that was put in the Malibo. I have had the '79 Malibu about 3 years and you can drive it home. I have no idea how to post pics, but I think I can take a pic with my cell phone and get a pic, I will have to read how to do that - I have not caught up with the digital age. Email me with any questions and I will get back to you. wwgx90:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.