• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1989 Jeep T (V8) 1971 Starcraft inboard 4 cyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a friend who has the above the TJ has new paint, linexd, hardtop, winch and i fuel injected chevy motor beautiful jeep i can get pics if you are interested
he also has a fully restored starcraft this boat is in pristine condition iron duke four cylinder this would make a great runabout boat for someone with a lake house as they say no dissappointments if you want pics let me know this guy lives in the country and is not into ebay and i dont really have the enough feedback to put it on their so i thought i would put it out here on the board i think he would take 10K or less for the heep the only thing it does not have is air condition he also has the complete 4 cyl setup that came out if it he would probably through in you can email if you have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.