• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Amphibious ATV, any condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jn2630

Loc.
Silverthorne, CO
I am looking for an older amphibious atv, any condition. Does anybody know where I might look? 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, does not matter. You can email me at jn2630@hotmail.com. I am willing to travel out of state. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

mike732

Loc.
Camden, Tennessee
I was raised with one, my dad owned an Allis Chalmers dealorship and Allis sold those for many years. Very fun and handy for a young teen who spent many hours around a farm. The show brought back lots of memories of my childhood.

broncofiresmith

The best place to look is on ebay motors under amphibious or 6 wheeler. There is also a 4X4 called little critter that is water tight. I have a swamp fox 6X6 now which is about a 1985 model. goes through about anything and is floats. The newer models are either MAX or ARGO. If I was to buy a new one or a newer used one I would purchase a ARGO. I have seen both in action and I am more impressed with the ARGO. A good website to look is RT 6X6. If you buy a used one make sure to test drive and float before you buy, a lot say water tight and are not, mine leaks a little water around the axle bearing but the beige pumps takes care of it. They are a lot of fun and can go anywhere. I have been tossing around the thought of selling mine, I live in the city and can get in too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.