• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dutchman axles shaft mass buy - Ends Aug 29th, 2008

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Since I personally know of 4-5 folks who have been looking into other options for axle shafts, and I will be looking for options for my D60 this winter, I contacted Joe Attardo, who runs Endless Mountain Fab back east. He has found that options seem to be limited as far as D44 shafts right now, and Yukons dont seem to be holding up. I have had good dealings with Dutchman and after talking he contacted them.

He has become a dealer for them and needs to do an initial purchase. He would like to see 5 sets of shafts as the minimum, and anything over that is great. This would mean 3 sets of front inners/outers and 2 sets of rears, or anything like that. Also included are options for Yukon Super Joints and CTMs.

Prices on D44/9" stuff, any width:

4340 Domestic Shafts (2 inner & 2 outer) - $550 + shipping

4340 Import Shafts (2 inner & 2 outer) - $410 + shipping

9” shafts (28 or 31 spline) – 1541 Alloy. Shafts only - $250 + shipping

9” shafts (28 or 31 spline) – 1541 Alloy. Shafts, Retainers, Bearings, studs - $ 315

CTM's and Super Joints

Randy’s Super Joint kit (2 joints, grease gun, grease) - $280 + shipping

CTM Joints ( 1 joint ) - $227 + shipping

This mass buy will go on for 3 weeks. Since Jon will need to approve this thread, lets start it when it shows up, and end it on August 29th 2008 at 5PM.

Once the buy is over, Dutchmans will receive the order, and they estimate 7-12 days to fulfill and ship the order.

Joe will require payment to be included in the mass buy, as people have done these before then backed out, leaving the business without a minimum. On the people that buy in, he will get with them when their order is placed to take care of actual shipping vs charging everyone a set price to cover it.

He takes cash, check, money order, or as a last option, Paypal.

Contact Info:

Joe Attardo
Endless Mtn Fab.
HC 1 Box 1041
Blakeslee, PA 18610
United States of America
www.endlessmtnfab.com
Email: Joe@EndlessMtnFab.com
MSN Messenger: endlessmtnfab@hotmail.com
Phone: (570) 643-6346

(Joe would prefer to communicate via email or IM as he DOES have a hearing loss and also spends most of his time in the shop working during the day. He let me know that he will contact each person and keep folks in the loop. I have also invited him to sign up here to deal with folks direct, and he said he would as soon as the thread goes live.)

Hope this gives some folks different options for shafts and saves some money at the same time!

EndlessMtnFab

Thanks for helping out there, Clint.

My first suggestion to everyone .. is not to believe all the bad things he tells you on the side. ;D

I run a fab & outfitting shop in Northeast PA, but I do have customers around the country that I ship/drop ship to regularly.

Don't own an EB at this point ... still trying to get Clint to sell me his. Unless someone else has a GOOD RUST FREE tub for sale in this area. I know ... like trying to catch the wind.

I was approached about alternate axle sources due to supply issues with some other brands currently sold on the market. Dutchman is well known in the HotRod community for quality axles & shafts. They're slowly expanding into the off-road market. The choices are slowly expanding as time passes.

Right now, I don't have many EB specific parts that your regular board vendors do ... but if i can be of some assistance for the basics, please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

You can also reach me via AOL & YAHOO messenger services. EndlessMtnFab is the screen name there.

And keep me in mind if there is a good East Coast tub ... that way I can tell Clint what to do with his. ;)

Joe
EndlessMtnFab

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Do they have 35 spline 9" shafts as well? Looking for a set to upgrade a '78 BB housing.
Joe

EndlessMtnFab

I just love not getting topic replies :-X

Joe .... That's not a problem.

$345 for the pair. 1541 Alloy. That's for the shaft only.

Sorry for the delay in responding. :-[

Joe
EndlessMtnFab