• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parchment (white) Rampage tops in stock shipping now!!!

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I prefer the look of the denim to the vinyl, however I will never buy the denim again. I had a wheeling trip where it snowed and rained on me, and the porus material of the denim allowed water to seep through the material and get my sleeping bags/gear wet. Water was literally seeping through the material, not seams or stiching.

So what top do you have? How long have you had it? We ask because there is not a difference between the vinyl and the denim material. It's just a look.

“Two ply composite made of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) outer layer and a polyester/cotton lining fabric.”

albino

Loc.
Sacramento area
So what top do you have? How long have you had it? We ask because there is not a difference between the vinyl and the denim material. It's just a look.

“Two ply composite made of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) outer layer and a polyester/cotton lining fabric.”

It was a Kayline fast trac. It was a about five years old. The condition I described was after the Bronco sat over night and had standing water on the top.

One more thing... are you guys still selling bestops, and just adding this new top to your catalog, or are you going to discontinue bestop? I am looking to buy a new soft top however I want to make my next purchase to a soft top company that is hopefully going to remain in business for a while.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
It was a Kayline fast trac. It was a about five years old. The condition I described was after the Bronco sat over night and had standing water on the top.

One more thing... are you guys still selling bestops, and just adding this new top to your catalog, or are you going to discontinue bestop? I am looking to buy a new soft top however I want to make my next purchase to a soft top company that is hopefully going to remain in business for a while.

Thanks for clarifying the leaky top issue. I'm not sure if any of the tops will keep out standing water or for how long. Yes we are still selling Bestop.

Last edited:

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
So this is a real ass kicker, I know that this is a good top if it mimics the STC one, but what about the fabric? if they do change it will it be more durable? I just don't want to shell out 600 bones and have something better for a comparable price come out.

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
So this is a real ass kicker, I know that this is a good top if it mimics the STC one, but what about the fabric? if they do change it will it be more durable? I just don't want to shell out 600 bones and have something better for a comparable price come out.

No one is going to change the fabric. This is basiclly the same stuff that has been used for years. There is nothing any better in this price range. We don't know of anything coming out any time soon or in the future.

Parchment (white) is also in stock now!

DJBRONCO

Contributor
Loc.
Pawleys Island
I want this top and would buy it today but... I can't stand the white top with the tinted windows. Any word on weather or not they are going to make these with clear windows.

I know they can't make us all happy but does the majority of the soft top guys want tinted windows?

Brinco

I agree with you DJBRONCO, that is the only thing keeping me from buying one as well. I am hoping they make it an option.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I would hope they would start making these out of something like the seamark materials. It's a lot quieter and wears better than either the denim or the vinyl.

Ben

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
500 is a decent starter price for me. If I want changes, I will just take to a local boat shop and get them to copy it with clear windows, mesh windows and tan or whatever waterproof material.