• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration Wisconsin!!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mal. I got some work to do! LOL, but the plan is she will eventually live in WI fulltime

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 50

jckkys

Bronco Guru
Growing up in the Chicago north side and suburbs, Wisconsin was the #1 weekend destination. My family had a large contingent in Portage so we were in the Dells often. I wouldn't worry about the cold in July, but mosquitos can be a problem. There are several big fireworks displays on the 4th so you could go a little early. I remember tours in Army Ducks (WWII landing craft) I bet they still have those, even after 60+ yrs. Real off road and off land trucks.
There were and likely are water ski acrobatic shows. Off road trails weren't a thing in the '50s but there are endless forest logging roads.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Could it be Super Celebration is headed north next summer? Looks like it's from July 6th-9th, 2022 @ the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells! This is gonna be cool. Wisconsin is such a beautiful state and the Dells are very unique for sure!!

NO WAY!!! When i moved up here last summer, a few hundred miles farther than i already was from TN, I thought I'd never make one. Now I can! Thanks for the good news eaglenest66 :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
NO WAY!!! When i moved up here last summer, a few hundred miles farther than i already was from TN, I thought I'd never make one. Now I can! Thanks for the good news eaglenest66 :)

gotta love it.. :)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just made my reservations for the wife and I at Chula Vista as well as my daughter's family. This will be great! I will have to decide whether we will drive the 73 to the event or the 2021. Some time around early June we will need to start a parts for sale thread. I enjoyed going to Townsend twice but being in our back yard is so much easier and I am sure the event will grow over the years. :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good for you brother.. it's definitely less of a drive there vs Townsend, but got other plans w/the kids around this time

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
I'm registered. You guys won't need your winter coats...It's usually 80 degrees in July around here.