• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EVENT 9/17 UPDATES: OCBR 2022_Oklahoma Classic Broncos Round Up *IMPORTANT UPDATED INFO

Added to Calendar: 09-21-22, 09-22-22, 09-23-22, 09-24-22

Bronco Events for calendar

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey folks!

2022 dates are as follows. Web page and Classic broncos updates (registrations) should be ready around May

9/17 UPDATE:

If you PRE-REGISTERED for OCBR please ignore the email you may receive from the park in regard to fees. IF YOU PRE-REGISTERED, YOUR FEES ARE PAID....

1661775452033.png

Registrations and info is posted on Oklahoma Classic Broncos Website. go to the "Events" page for all the forms needed.

This year will be open to ALL Broncos - EB thru Gen 6!

The Park at Hot Springs has new owners who have made a lot of changes. Check-in procedures as well as the layout of the park/parking lot with trailer parking is new if you've attended in the past.
Please fill out and send in early as possible

So you can get those early bird registrations in

@2Broncos2Go

Sept 21st through Sept 24th, 2022

http://okclassicbroncos.net/events.htm

Can't Wait for this Event Every Year!! Y'all stay safe

From Mom Today, 5/25/22

First, I want to apologize for 2022 getting off to a late start. Floyd had a health issue show up in February which put
EVERYTHING on hold. BUT - We are rockin' now!!
OCBR 2022 dates: Sept. 21 thru Sept. 24
THIS YEAR WE ARE OPEN TO ALL BRONCOS - EB THRU GEN. 6
REGISTRATIONS & INFO WILL BE APPEARING ON OUR WEBSITE VERY SOON.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT - The Park at Hot Springs has new owners who have made A LOT OF CHANGES!
to check-in procedures as well as THE LAYOUT OF THE PARK/THE PARKING LOT & TRAILER PARKING!
The waiver has been combined & will need to be printed, signed by driver & ALL passengers, and sent in with your registration to OCBR.
There will be an INSTRUCTION PAGE (& entrance map) on our Website that tells you how to proceed if you are PRE-REGISTERED.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEARS EVENT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASY!
Not Pre-Registered.."Walk-Up Attendee" - bring your patience it's not as easy.
The INSTRUCTION PAGE will also tell you what you can expect if you don't Pre-Register....

I know it's not an easy year for anyone - none of us know what the economy is going to do, how high
prices of gas/diesel and groceries are going to go, but please consider PRE-REGISTERING to help make your trip to OCBR a Pleasant One!
We are also experiencing increases on most everything but have tried to keep it in line as much as possible.

This post will be updated with info on when Pre-Registration will close -
Thank you for your patience and understanding!!

HOTEL:
We have a rate of 63.80 w/tax per night at the RED ROOF - call hotel direct 501-624-3321 you must tell them you are with OCBR/Okla.Classic Broncos. PRESS 0 (NOT #5) You must speak to the desk @ the hotel - (not their 800 Reservation # which is where #5 sends you)
They are NOT renting to locals while we are there.

OTHER UPDATES:

THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!! I know this is a long post and sounds like a lot to do - I know this is a major change in procedure...and your patience/understanding is appreciated!!
Posting Instructions for Pre-Registers as well as those who may be 'Walk-Up' attendees! Make your life easier & Pre-Register.
ALL forms including The Waiver are on the OCB Website. MAIL YOUR WAIVER WITH YOUR PRE-REGISTRATION!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR OCBR REGISTRATION/PARK CHECK IN

THE HOT SPRINGS OFF ROAD PARK HAS MADE A LOT OF CHANGES TO CHECK IN PROCEDURES AS WELL AS THE LAYOUT OF THE PARK. SEE THE ENTRANCE/CHECK-IN MAP THAT IS ALSO POSTED WITH REGISTRATION. OCBR HAS HAD CHANGES TOO. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO MINIMIZE ANY INCONVENIENCE TO ATTEND.

I HAVE SEPERATED PRE-REGISTERED AND “WALK-UP” PROCEDURES.

CONSIDERING NOT PRE-REGISTERING? PLEASE READ WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR “WALK-UPS”.

WAIVERS ARE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE ENTERING, AND BEFORE PASSING THE OFFICE. THE WAIVERS HAVE BEEN COMBINED – 1 COVERS OCBR AND THE PARK!

***NOTE: PARK OFFICE – ARRIVE BY 5 p.m. FOR TUES. & WEDNESDAY CHECK IN;

ARRIVE BY 7 p.m. FOR THURS. & FRIDAY CHECK IN;

IF YOU HAVE A PARK RESERVATION FOR CABIN OR CAMPING YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AFTER HOURS CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PARK, PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE INSTRUCTIONS.

PRE-REGISTERING WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER: CURB-SIDE CHECK IN WITH THE PARK!

Print, Read and Complete OCBR registration (2pgs), and the TRAIL PASS/CAMPING & WAIVER (3pgs) BE SURE you initial bottom left of page 2 AND make sure everyone who will be riding with you signs the waiver (you sign for minor children).

If you desire Taco Mania Reservation – or Extra Shirts please print & include forms.

Mail all with your payment to OCBR, P.O. Box 571312, Tulsa, OK 74157

Upon arrival at the park (see Entrance map) – there are 4 lanes. #4 being the lane closest to

‘Billboard Row’ – 1 & 2 are farthest from billboards. Simply pull into lane 1 or 2, a Park
Employee will verify you are on their list, you will be given a trailer tag, your Trail Pass., as well as Event Sticker(s). You will then be directed to the Lakeside Trailer Parking Area (or to your camping spot), where you can unload. Once unloaded, please proceed to the Registration Tent to SIGN IN and pick up your Event Bag. {Thanks for coming, Have a Great Time, you know where to find me 😊}

”WALK-UP ATTENDEE”: YOU HAVE TO SPEND SOME TIME IN THE OFFICE AND…

Upon arrival at the park (see Entrance map) – there are 4 lanes. #4 being the lane closest to

‘Billboard Row’ – YOU WANT LANE 3. BE SURE TO LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR LANE 4 TO GET THROUGH! Lane 3 is reserved for anyone who has to park & go into the office.

You will complete the Trail Pass/Camping/Waiver form AND ANYONE WITH YOU HAS TO SIGN ON YOUR WAIVER SO THEY WILL HAVE TO GO IN AS WELL. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR TRAIL FEES TO THE PARK OFFICE – THEY ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ONLY – AND THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ATM MACHINE.

Once paperwork completed & paid - you will receive Trail Pass & Trailer Tag, and Event Sticker(s). You will be directed to the Lakeside Trailer Parking, (or camping spot if you desire & one is available). Cabin or Camping fees must also be paid in the office. Once you are off-loaded, please proceed to the OCBR Registration Tent to complete OCBR Registration, BRING YOUR TRAIL PASS FROM THE OFFICE WITH YOU TO OCBR TENT. The Office does NOT collect the Registration Fee for OCBR, but your ‘Trail Pass Fees’ will be deducted from the Total OCBR Registration, HOWEVER, OCBR GATE GOES UP $20.00.

Last edited:

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I still need tires. Maybe this is the year????? But the driveway needs gravel before I have to build the wife a bronco just to get in and out from the house. That equals money!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well this year sure isn't dragging along.. won't be long now

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I still need tires. Maybe this is the year????? But the driveway needs gravel before I have to build the wife a bronco just to get in and out from the house. That equals money!

UM yes this is the year for you One way or another hoss

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Well I already have our lodging arranged, staying right down the street from the park entrance at Panther Valley Ranch.
www.PantherValleyRanch.com
501-623-5556
Panther Valley Ranch
1942 Millcreek Rd.
Hot Springs, AR 71901

Now I have to figure out how to get 3 Bronco's there. I just do not have enough trailer.

fluffybunny

Contributor
I might try to make this. It gives me an excuse to go to Steinhaus Keller for some good German food too.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I already have our lodging arranged, staying right down the street from the park entrance at Panther Valley Ranch.
www.PantherValleyRanch.com
501-623-5556
Panther Valley Ranch
1942 Millcreek Rd.
Hot Springs, AR 71901

Now I have to figure out how to get 3 Bronco's there. I just do not have enough trailer.

you gonna have to think outside the box I'm thinking lol

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
bumpty bump bump... should we start parts thread early?

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I am ready to relax, but now I am getting work schedule challenged.... and it is still 5 months out. I am still trying to make 2 bronco's ready for Spare Parts SMORR trip....

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am ready to relax, but now I am getting work schedule challenged.... and it is still 5 months out. I am still trying to make 2 bronco's ready for Spare Parts SMORR trip....

That'll be a blast I'm sure. Wish I wasn't going to be out of town

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
First, I want to apologize for 2022 getting off to a late start. Floyd had a health issue show up in February which put
EVERYTHING on hold. BUT - We are rockin' now!!
OCBR 2022 dates: Sept. 21 thru Sept. 24
THIS YEAR WE ARE OPEN TO ALL BRONCOS - EB THRU GEN. 6
REGISTRATIONS & INFO WILL BE APPEARING ON OUR WEBSITE VERY SOON.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT - The Park at Hot Springs has new owners who have made A LOT OF CHANGES!
to check-in procedures as well as THE LAYOUT OF THE PARK/THE PARKING LOT & TRAILER PARKING!
The waiver has been combined & will need to be printed, signed by driver & ALL passengers, and sent in with your registration to OCBR.
There will be an INSTRUCTION PAGE (& entrance map) on our Website that tells you how to proceed if you are PRE-REGISTERED.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEARS EVENT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASY!
Not Pre-Registered.."Walk-Up Attendee" - bring your patience it's not as easy.
The INSTRUCTION PAGE will also tell you what you can expect if you don't Pre-Register....

I know it's not an easy year for anyone - none of us know what the economy is going to do, how high
prices of gas/diesel and groceries are going to go, but please consider PRE-REGISTERING to help make your trip to OCBR a Pleasant One!
We are also experiencing increases on most everything but have tried to keep it in line as much as possible.

This post will be updated with info on when Pre-Registration will close -
Thank you for your patience and understanding!!

Last edited: