• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom's off-road parts catalog

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
I just received my new parts catalog from Tom's. I must say they did a fine job on it. There are many new photos of classic Broncos as well as a centerfold. Keep up the good work, guys.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
They certainly have come a long way from when I 1st began doing business with them. Here's a few pics of the catalog I got with my first purchase back in 1993.
:cool:

Tom's 1.jpg

Tom's 2.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Cool! I hope to get a new one soon then too. I was just thinking recently that it's been a few years since Tom's and WH released new editions.

Todd Z.

cbr2ster

Contributor
66 enthusiast
Cool! I hope to get a new one soon then too. I was just thinking recently that it's been a few years since Tom's and WH released new editions.

Todd Z.
Hey Todd, what did the last WH edition look like? I picked one up last summer at Fabulous Fords show is why I ask, and I wondered if it was a newer release.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 20

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hot Damn! I made the catalog!!

Page 239 . . . Lunar Green one . . . third one back . . . A magnifying glass might help!

Attachments

• 3B7FAFD1-49FF-4940-86B5-BDF47D1E3686_1_201_a.jpeg
    3B7FAFD1-49FF-4940-86B5-BDF47D1E3686_1_201_a.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 43

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey Todd, what did the last WH edition look like? I picked one up last summer at Fabulous Fords show is why I ask, and I wondered if it was a newer release.
That's the newest one I have.

Todd Z.

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
I’ve received both the Tom”s and WH catalogs this month and wanted to give kudos to both vendors for putting together such detailed publications, and awesome color pics and graphics..

OP
OP
BRONCITIS74

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
The thing about Tom's is the centerfold....it rivals other magazines that have centerfolds!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just received my new parts catalog from Tom's. I must say they did a fine job on it. There are many new photos of classic Broncos as well as a centerfold. Keep up the good work, guys.

Always a cool thing when they get photos from the users and share in their mag.. always top notch