• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

morning fall....

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Great pic. I really like the 2doors. I am thinking of trading in my 4door Badlands for a two door if I can find the right one.
We love our Cyber Orange 4door Black Diamond. I just made it a cheap squatch! I put a 2" spacer lift on it and found a set of brand new 35" wildtrack wheels and tires. Man it totally changed the look of the bronco.
I have to give Ford credit they did capture the essence of the EB in the new bronco but just will all the modern amenities.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Great looking rig! Now for some off roading and backcountry pin striping to customize it a bit. :)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
need a matching trailer Warren!

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I actually sold my trailer a couple of years ago, howeverI I may have found a replacement. All your Broncos are great, put a trailer behind one and see the country! I dig the new two door Bronco you have, great choice.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
MISS YA Warren!
00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6ZeQbq1ZzZPw2Qdb1lWeqCw.jpg

Attachments

• 00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6YlwaJfP89xLBMcGbT2G6ad.jpg
    00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6YlwaJfP89xLBMcGbT2G6ad.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 16

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
That was such a fun trip, the favorite one for my kids and myself on our cross country travels. We got to meet you as well as other wonderful people. My goal, once my Bronco gets back up to travel mode , is another cross country trip. It has been way too long.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Tasker, have you removed the doors n roof at all while the weather was warm?

Is the new Bronco your daily driver?

Love that blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS BUDDY! front roof only thus far...TRYING NOT to every day since been still driving the 73, but that all changed a couple weeks ago with snow and salt down...
roof.jpg

Attachments

• roof2.jpg
    roof2.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 5