• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for Bronco Drawing

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I too threw one together in Auto CAD, but I only have the lite version, and can't save it as a JPEG, just a DWG. Any help would be welcome!!

Shawn

Scott 756

Loc.
Fond du Lac, WI
One of the last pages of the Jeff's Bronco Graveyard catalog has great sideview drawings of all three configurations in stock form.

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
I too threw one together in Auto CAD, but I only have the lite version, and can't save it as a JPEG, just a DWG. Any help would be welcome!!

Shawn

Shawn, if you want to send it to me, I can do pretty much anything with it that you want (export to JPG, PNG (better for line dwgs), or even PDF).

neonizagas

Loc.
Minneapolis, MN
Here are a couple I made up. If they work for you I can go back and make them all white and resend them. I have a wagon somewhere on another computer I can dig up too!

Gerry

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 36
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Those are great too. If you can find the other's cool, if not don't sweet it. I must say so far we've had a great bunch of Drawings! Thanks

Shawn

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
My computer just crashed and I lost everything. I lent out my external hard drive and didn't do my nightly backup and my damn computer crashed THAT NIGHT! I feel like I had my car stolen right now. I lost so much stuff.

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
My computer just crashed and I lost everything. I lent out my external hard drive and didn't do my nightly backup and my damn computer crashed THAT NIGHT! I feel like I had my car stolen right now. I lost so much stuff.

Oh man, that SUCKS!!!! I bet you do feel like you where robbed. I remember when I was drawing/designing walk in cooler's and freezer's are company lost the entire system, 3 weeks worth of stuff gone!! That was a crap time to be had, hope you have a better day then that!!

Shawn

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Thanks but not working for me.:mad: :p Its an old version of LT (2000) I'll figure something out, or I just wont be able to share.%) :p

Shawn

That part has nothing to do with AutoCAD...By hitting Print Screen (I'm assuming you're on one of Mr. Gates machines) you capture the screen and everything on it.

Then you can open MS Paint and paste it...trim it up and save it. I don't know why it's not working, I've done it on tons of machines...

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Shawn I didn't get a response by email. Did you get the .jpg, .png, and .pdf I made for you from your CAD file?

Sorry, Yes I did, I just have not taken the time to post them, but I will. Oh and thanks again for doing that for me!

Shawn

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That part has nothing to do with AutoCAD...By hitting Print Screen (I'm assuming you're on one of Mr. Gates machines) you capture the screen and everything on it.

Then you can open MS Paint and paste it...trim it up and save it. I don't know why it's not working, I've done it on tons of machines...

I tried to but for some reason that function did not work for me. I think it may be that my computer needs a few Trojans removed from it, I've notice my computer has been a little buggy of late, and need to get it cleaned out.

Shawn

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Here is my 5 min try at Bronco art, hope the download works.

Shawn

Well crap, that didn't turn out right!! Oh well try, try again!
Looks like the PDF turnned out alright.

Attachments

• BRONCO-Model.jpg
    BRONCO-Model.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 24
  • BRONCO-Model_3.pdf
    7.4 KB · Views: 10
  • BRONCO-Model_2.jpg
    BRONCO-Model_2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 17