• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY (10) ClassicBroncos.com 2022 Wall Calendars - Ends 12/22/21

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I really should have started this giveaway a couple of weeks ago, but I've been a bit busy with the new forum software going live. :cool:

So this is the procrastinators version of the Calendar giveaway!

Prize: Ten winners will get a free 2022 ClassicBroncos.com Calendar shipped to your door

Description: 2022 wall calendar featuring great looking Broncos owned and wheeled by your fellow CB forum members.

If you already bought a calendar (or intend to) you're still eligible to win. I'll simply refund what you've already paid. I don't want to punish those who got their Christmas shopping done early. :cool:

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks to those members for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Just reply to this thread if you want to be in the drawing.

Deadline? - The 10 lucky winners will be drawn randomly after Wed December 22nd (all entries in by 8:00 PM PST)

Good luck! :)

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Sign me up!
Thanks for all you do to keep this the most awesome website in the Broncoverse! 🙂

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I wanna play. I need another calenader..

Attachments

• 268904455_10221065408410965_4673957127320856993_n.jpg
    268904455_10221065408410965_4673957127320856993_n.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 15

Justin Palmer

Contributor
I really should have started this giveaway a couple of weeks ago, but I've been a bit busy with the new forum software going live. :cool:

Prize: Ten winners will get a free 2022 ClassicBroncos.com Calendar shipped to your door

Description: 2022 wall calendar featuring great looking Broncos owned and wheeled by your fellow CB forum members.

If you already bought a calendar (or intend to) you're still eligible to win. I'll simply refund what you've already paid. I don't want to punish those who got their Christmas shopping done early. :cool:

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks to those members for helping support the site.

Deadline? - The 10 lucky winners will be drawn randomly after Wed December 22nd (all entries in by 8:00 PM PST)

Thanks for the opportunity. Happy holidays.

66broncofan

Contributor

The Rules:

I'll throw my hat in the ring! Please Santa John!