• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for my old 66 bronco

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Seeing if my old bronco (last I heard was in Washington) is still around. Possibly the current owner may think about selling it one day and wanted to make contact in the event they do. Not sure how to attach a pic but the pic is on my profile pic. It had different rims on it when it was sold by Jim.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Dang, I got a case of flippers remorse now! I know where the wheels are. I'll try to track it down for you.
Hey Jim, Its all good, selling it at the time served its purpose. Just wanted to keep track of it to have a chance of getting it back should it ever become available. I appreciate you tracking it down tho!

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Main reason why I am looking for it is my young son help me build it from the frame up and he was devistated when I sold it. I would like to give it to him when he is old enough and responsible enough to have it. He has a few more years or so before he can drive so I have a bit of time. Thanks again for any help.

JGO

Contributor
Main reason why I am looking for it is my young son help me build it from the frame up and he was devistated when I sold it. I would like to give it to him when he is old enough and responsible enough to have it. He has a few more years or so before he can drive so I have a bit of time. Thanks again for any help.
Sorry, I'm not finding anything with keyword searches

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Aside from the one in my profile pic that is what I have. Jim may have pictures of when he sold it. The main visual difference is the wheels, he put larger more modern rims on it.

OP
OP
twisted 66

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I attached a picture of what it looked like when it was sold not by me ( driver side shot ) and one picture of what it looked like when I sold it ( passenger side shot). I found a pic of it from wild horses FB page with the jet surf board on top. It went to Washington maybe Seattle area from what it looks like from a place called Jet Surf.

Attachments

• Bronco 1.jpg
    Bronco 1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 83
  • P5260031.JPG
    P5260031.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Bronco 3.jpg
    Bronco 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 80