• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Driver's side remote mirror pad/gasket

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Scottsdale
Like the title says. I seemed to have misplaced mine and the non-remote mirror pad is too small. Trying to button up the interior and get this build finished. May have to modify 2 side mirror pads to fit if I can't locate one. Yeah, I saw the NOS on ebay, no I'm not spending that kind of money. Thanks!

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
AZ , I have a full assembly still attached to door on my 75 sport rebuild. Not planning on using it. To be clear. You are just looking for the gasket pad between door and mirror correct?

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
AZ , I have a full assembly still attached to door on my 75 sport rebuild. Not planning on using it. To be clear. You are just looking for the gasket pad between door and mirror correct?
Thanks. I'm just looking for the pad but if you're not going to use the whole remote mirror, I really can't take just the pad. You should sell them together to someone who wants the whole set-up as I already have the factory mirror that came with my Bronco. But if you're willing to just sell the pad and don't want to sell the mirror and pad to someone else, I'd be interested. If you don't mind.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gupster,
I’d be interested in the mirror (minus the pad) to replace an existing one that’s not in the greatest shape.
If it works for all the interested parties, let me know what you’re looking for it and if you could send s couple pics?

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
BTW, Nice paint there Gupster! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.