• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May have just fallin into one

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
One of my local dealers calls me out of the blue. Says he has a Badlands Sasquatch Four door at dealership that one of salesman ordered and his wife does not like color .
Said he thought of me and decided to give me first shot at it. Said he would sell it to me for 63 and change… Trying to convince wife into trading her expedition in as we speak.
Looking promising. Had no intention of buying one. But fate has me thinking yes… Will keep you posted

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WooHOOO! You might have got lucky indeed. Can't wait to see pictures if you go for it.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks good to me. One I have on order is Carbonized Gray, looks like this one is carb gray?

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Man you are lucky , looks like a great one to get. I had a chance on a dealer "stock " badlands back around thanksgiving but it was a manual and I really didnt want a stick for a daily driver.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Only thing I don't like about the Sasquatch is the trim rings, I think I'm going to get mine powder coated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Gupster88

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Well……. Yesterday. Salesman and his wife decide they are going to take the Bronco. Bummed out. Heard thru the grapevine that they think they can resell it for a 20K profit online. Guess it wasnt meant to be. Oh Well !

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Well……. Yesterday. Salesman and his wife decide they are going to take the Bronco. Bummed out. Heard thru the grapevine that they think they can resell it for a 20K profit online. Guess it wasnt meant to be. Oh Well !
I had a feeling that if you didn't snap it up immediately, it would not survive the weekend.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
That stinks for you but not surprised. My local dealer had a nice badlands that someone backed out of on the lot for 3 days and it sold for 10K over sticker. They are not lasting long.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Mine is supposed to be here next week, the first fool who walks up to me and offers me 20k over it's theirs, I don't mind going back in line what so ever.

N747JB

His butt would be fired!!