• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Different ways to lift the new Bronco

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A big con!! all can affect your factory warranty, just a warning from your local neighborhood Ford technician. :)

BRONCOchild2.0

Loc.
SoCal
A big con!! all can affect your factory warranty, just a warning from your local neighborhood Ford technician. :)
Sometimes, changing to a bigger diameter tire voids the warranty, too! When I finally take the plunge, I am going to try to get my hands on a base model and just simply go with a bigger tire (30-31s) and that's it. My lifted "big truck" days are coming to an end.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I was reading a thread yesterday on B6G about Ford denying a warranty claim on something due to the lift. I have a buddy of mine who had the Ford store install his lift for him, I wonder if they will turn around and deny warranty work if something happens.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
From what I've seen so far with a stock Badlands with Sasquatch, the benefit of a lift isn't worth the risk of CV/rack and pinion issues. It's very capable stock. Once they get some CV axles that are worth they yes maybe.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was reading a thread yesterday on B6G about Ford denying a warranty claim on something due to the lift. I have a buddy of mine who had the Ford store install his lift for him, I wonder if they will turn around and deny warranty work if something happens.
Usually if a dealership installs it that dealership will stand behind it but that doesn't mean another Ford dealership will. I'm guessing in the near future Ford Motorsports will come out with something they already have a Fox shock 2" level kit for the Ranger and F150's and those are covered by Ford warranty although some dealerships might be picky about installing larger than stock tires. A lot of this is on Ford not the dealerships they're all afraid of charge backs from Ford they can call for old parts and can request pictures or even send people out to look at the vehicle in question.