• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
City: el cajon
Price: $ 129900

1975 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco. One of only 30 made in 1975. This bronco is an original "survivor", one of the nicest I have ever seen. This bronco spent its entire life in California. For approximately 35 years it was garage kept at a lake cabin and only driven a handful of times per year. Most of the paint is original. The poppy red body panels that have not been painted will indicate slight fading as is common with red based colors. My shop just painted the hood and leading edge, cactus smasher , two rear upper corners and the upper tailgate as it had snaps from a prior convertible top. I believe the top has been repainted and window rubbers replaced at that time. Looks like the flares have been replaced and repainted. We just installed a dennis carpenter sport floor mat and the floors are original and rust free. This truck is not without minor flaws as you would expect. The chrome on the door handles is bubbling; an aftermarket radio has been installed; tires have good tread but are older; shocks need replaced; one seat belt buckle is broken; a few minor dents etc; This is a bronco that will hold its value and appreciate over time; A rare opportunity as these vehicles are now highly sought after and are seen less frequently as the collector market has recognized their worth. I would encourage potential buyers to view this bronco in person at my shop in the San Diego area as the vehicle represents itself well with nothing to hide. This is a truck that you can drive and enjoy without fear of getting a dent or scratch in a grocery parking lot. I am posting this first on this site but will be marketing on more social media platforms as time goes on. Happy to discuss with anyone. $129,900. Mark in San Diego, Beach City Broncos 619 997-9954
1975 stroppe marti.jpg
DSC_8308.JPG
DSC_8309.JPG
DSC_8319.JPG
DSC_8314.JPG
DSC_8329.JPG
DSC_8316.JPG
DSC_8313.JPG
DSC_8326.JPG
DSC_8333.JPG
Mark in San Diego, Beach City Broncos 619 997-9954 or matherton619@gmail.com

75Denver

That’s amazing Mark!! I see Boise plates but what lake did it reside at its entire life? Don’t say Tahoe;)

OP
OP
M

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I don't have specifics about where it was in Calif. The current owner is from Idaho. He has only owned it for a couple of months and is a reluctant seller due to some unforseen circumstances. .

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Great bronco and seems like a good price... Unfortunately, I would have to sell three of my vehicles to buy something like this but that thought has definietly crossed my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.