• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

California Bronco Meetup/Festival

NickC24

Contributor
I own and operate a wedding venue in the Bay Area, Ca. It would be perfect for a Bronco meetup/festival location. Enough room on our event lawn for 200+ Broncos and a large black top for any local vendors that would be interested in setting up booths. Multiple bars with local beer on tap and room for food trucks. Multiple stages for live bands, MC's, and a contest stage. Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier. Could be a good alternative to super celebration for people on the west coast that don't want to make the trek.

Would any West Coast members be interested in something like this. I am thinking around this time next year. I was thinking of posting on my mustang forum as well, make it a Pony Roundup. If I get some good responses and feedback I will put it on. Also any ideas that would make it run smoothly would be appreciated.

andyp

Contributor
Sounds like a great idea. What's the venue?

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
I would be into it. 10 hr drive is better than 19. April would be perfect. Not to hot and roads would be good.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Totally into this! Id be happy to help organize this as I'm an executive Chef and Corporate Culinary Operations and Project Manager.

Ecavalino

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
I missed last weekends WH Roundup in Lodi due to last minute travel, but looking for any opportunity for local or Bay Area Bronco meetup or cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Totally into this! Id be happy to help organize this as I'm an executive Chef and Corporate Culinary Operations and Project Manager.

Take charge :) hope y'all can get something set up