• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Taking the Dog for a ride...

AK-47

Loc.
Long Island
This might be a ridiculous question but it's worth an ask...More than anything I'd love to take my dog for a ride but he's the type to hang out the window...and I can see him scratching up the paint on the inside and outside of the door. Does anyone have any solutions? Something either out of the box or homemade? I can't find anything out there on the old interweb.

Thanks Friends,

AK-

OP
OP
A

AK-47

Loc.
Long Island

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
We're over thinking this. Go to K-mart or similar and buy a fuzzy shag carpet for your bathroom floor that has a no-slip rubber backing. It will conform easily to the door and grip to it without slipping and it will be thick enough to protect from your dog's nails and give your dog's paws (and nails) something to grip on so your dog won't slip either. You might even find one to match your interior, heck you might have one on your bathroom floor right now.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
or take a passenger to sit near him/her to watch them..

all great suggestions by the crew here