• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Selling 2022 Wildtrack Sasquatch $65000

jeller68

Contributor
I have a build date for my Raptor Bronco, so I am offering my 2022 Wildtrack Sasquatch for sale. If interested, please text me for pictures.

Thank you,

Joel
864-940-6505

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So I am not try to be an a--hole but this pisses me off! How could you possibly have a build date for a Raptor yet??? And I still don't have a build date, or VIN for a Badlands I ordered last August???? This is totally unfair and a total screw up by Ford! UGH!!:mad::mad:

Any way congrats on the Raptor and good luck with the sale on the wildtrack!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
So I am not try to be an a--hole but this pisses me off! How could you possibly have a build date for a Raptor yet??? And I still don't have a build date, or VIN for a Badlands I ordered last August???? This is totally unfair and a total screw up by Ford! UGH!!:mad::mad:

Any way congrats on the Raptor and good luck with the sale on the wildtrack!

Your dealer wasn't one of the "chosen ones" by Ford who were allowing a small number of their customers who were early reservations who still haven't received a vin, to have the option of converting their order to a Raptor.

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
Well, before you get pissed at me, let me tell you my story. I also was a day 1 reservation holder in 2020. I never heard a thing from Ford and was pushed to 22 in October 2021. I was told by my dealer that the 2022 Wildtrack Sasquatch was not even being built in February, and I found one in Alabama and bought it. When I returned home, I went to my dealer (pissed, and said, here's what one looks like ) I then flipped my order to a Raptor and was given a build date of 5/23.
Trust me I was in your shoes, I just did something about it. If you want one, you can find one.

Joel

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Not mad at you at all. If anything I am jealous! Just really pissed at Ford and the dealer I ordered it through. And yes I could go buy one at 10-20K over sticker but I am not going to give Ford or the dealers anymore than what the sticker says!

I have been a very loyal Ford buyer for almost 30 years. Only had one none Ford up until I bought my Jeep last December. But this Bronco thing has deeply damaged that loyalty!

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
For the record I am only asking $5k over sticker, not $125k like these other dumb A!@##$

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
Thank you and I defiantly will. Looking forward to seeing the difference in the two.