• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco 'catastrophic engine failure' complaints lead to NHTSA investigation

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
Pretty sad to read this.
Go Ford, keep getting those Chinese parts!!

do you have data or that's your opinion? lots of these newer cars (bmw, audi, porsche) also have engine failures. engineering just ain't what it used to be across the industry. has nothing to do with overseas parts considering the german brands manufacture all within europe

CowboyGrin

Contributor
the circus looks like fun
Loc.
Oklahoma
do you have data or that's your opinion? lots of these newer cars (bmw, audi, porsche) also have engine failures. engineering just ain't what it used to be across the industry. has nothing to do with overseas parts considering the german brands manufacture all within europe
The turnover created by covid and related issues isn‘t a good thing for qa/qc in any industry, imo.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I know someone that's working in 'Final' on the Bronco assembly line and he says to wait until next year!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I know someone that's working in 'Final' on the Bronco assembly line and he says to wait until next year!
Will that be good news or bad news for the folks who ordered in 1/21' haha? Was reading a FB post the other day from a guy who works on the Bronco assembly line who's literally touched thousands of 21' and 22' broncos and still doesn't have his 4D hardtop 2.7l Badlands that he 7/13/20 reserved and 1/21' ordered lol. Craziness.