• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FoBroCo

mac14562

I tried to do a search for this on the forum with no results. I can't believe that it's never been discussed on the forum so I'm pretty sure I've done something wrong in my search. Anyway, I just thought I'd give it a thumbs up and try to start a discussion on it. I just started listening to the podcasts a couple of months ago and I must say that they're extremely interesting and informative. Not in the sense that the information will help in your restorations but just in hearing people talk about their reasons for the Bronco insanity. Our own Todd Z. has conducted a few of the interviews, most notably with Willie Stroppe and I was impressed by his interview abilities. Researcher, author and now pod cast host. Is there a limit to his talents? :):) Also, he sounds incredibly like Tom Selleck. And at 6' 4", me thinks that Todd Z. is just his pseudonym. and he really is the original Magnum P.I. Anyways, fellow Bronco enthusiasts, it's definitely worth a listen to. I listen to it on Spotify but I'm pretty sure most streaming services have it, also.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great post! I love conspiracy theories! No doubt, Todd Z (if that really is his name) is a rock star!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, thanks for the kind words! That's certainly the first time I've been compared to Tom Selleck :). I've mentioned the podcast a time or two on here but I don't recall which ones I mentioned. It's often painful to hear one's voice "on the radio" and I'm no exception in that regard. I mainly try to ask a few questions and stay out of the way and let the guest talk. I hope to get more interviews done as time permits so stay tuned!

Todd Z. (not a pseudonym!)