• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Earliest Broncos known to exist (1-30)!!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The early build mustangs were all shipped to far away dealers so they would arrive at the same time as the local dealers.

The earliest mustangs have all come from remote locations in Canada

Wonder if they did that with Broncos ?

The first production Broncos (100 of them) went to the Northeast. They were delivered to Boston where 100 dealers from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont assembled to each receive their first Broncos. They then drove out in a mass driveaway (with a mounted police patrol and Dixieland band playing in the background) to their respective states. They were delivered to Boston on September 9th with the goal of Broncos appearing showrooms nationwide on October 1st.

Todd Z.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The first production Broncos (100 of them) went to the Northeast. They were delivered to Boston where 100 dealers from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont assembled to each receive their first Broncos. They then drove out in a mass driveaway (with a mounted police patrol and Dixieland band playing in the background) to their respective states. They were delivered to Boston on September 9th with the goal of Broncos appearing showrooms nationwide on October 1st.

Todd Z.

Wish there were some old video of that. Someone has/had some I bet.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Pretty sure 150 is the one I was discussing with JG about not long ago and he's got more details on it, might hit him up about it. It does exist.

I can jeep up with Jimmy anymore, he's everywhere!! I'll hit him up, thanks

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
is that the one you're buying from BoureeOne?;):D

I'm only half-kidding of course. I saw a few minutes ago that his sale is already pending. Was going to post up that it was probably that okie feller saving another one.

Paul

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
is that the one you're buying from BoureeOne?;):D

I'm only half-kidding of course. I saw a few minutes ago that his sale is already pending. Was going to post up that it was probably that okie feller saving another one.

Paul
Haha no not it. This one is a "little" rustier and about one fourth of the hp of BoureeOne's lol.

numbr4

Hello all:

New member, new to the forum and I need to stay anonymous at this time. I unknowing bought 732004 sight unseen a couple days ago. Is it safe to assume that it is the earliest production Bronco known to exist?

Never restored U15
Uncut
Caribbean Turquoise
With 33K original miles

Just call me Charlie Bucket for now…

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, this is interesting! Sounds like 732004 might be the truck in Iowa that was auctioned a few days ago?

Update: Confirmed the truck I had in mind is not the one that numbr4 is talking about.

Todd Z.

Last edited:

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Looking at the list on the first page, does this make it the oldest bronco that isn't the prototype? If so, very cool. Can't wait for pics, thanks for posting!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looking at the list on the first page, does this make it the oldest bronco that isn't the prototype? If so, very cool. Can't wait for pics, thanks for posting!
Yes it does!

Todd Z.